Thursday, January 15, 2009

Found the BEST dog food. Natural Way


I have been feeding my dog (Baxter) this food for quite a while. It is called Lassie Natural Way.

It is a dry food. Baxter is an 11 yr old LongHair Dachshund. When I take him in to get a check up... they think he is maybe 4 or 5 yrs old.


I have had to feed him "emergency food" (quick cheaper bag when I could not find Natural way)

& I notice that he does not eat it very fast... he's droopy, not very energetic & looked fatter. I get him back on Natural Way & he's back out chasing squirrels & running circles in the house.


This has all Natural Ingred.... high protein & only Natural preservatives. NO animal by-products, wheat, corn or soy.


I suggest finding this food. I can only find it in a couple of our Kroger Grocery stores. None of the Pet places carry it (ours anyway)


A quick story..... We were dog sitting for our neighbor's Overweight Lazy Chihuahua for a week.

They sent over Purina chow & she would not touch it & ate all of Baxter's food.

By the end of the week, she was running & playing with baxter. She even jumped up on the bed.

Now at the beginning, I had to lift her up.


This Dog food is REALLY good!





No comments:

Post a Comment